Bellerose is an ever-evolving and growing Belgian fashion brand with an international focus, strong online presence, and 24 owned & operated stores.
Since 1989, Bellerose has been doing things in our own unique way. Inspired by the world around us, rooted in tradition, but always decidedly moving forward. We love working with new talents that reflect the brand personality: dynamic, passionate, versatile, and creative. We believe in giving people room to grow, and presenting them with the right challenges so that they can progress together with us, as a brand, and as a team. An open mind and an open heart, with a sense of priority and a healthy autonomy will get you a long way already.
5-6 month minimum
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Bellerose brand identity
- Support our product owner in ensuring an optimal product onboarding, optimization and visibility
- Management of the SEO optimizations strategy on the website : Keyword research, implementation of the improvement strategy, monthly analysis and improvement measure,...
- Analyse product data and customers behaviors
- Management of our second hand website : website optimization, analytics, pages creation
- English speaking mandatory, french is a plus
- Creative thinker and fast-learner
- Motivated to follow through on multiple on-going projects to completion
- Superb organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Friendly, honest, collaborative, resourceful
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough
- Must love fashion and have knowledge of the industry