Who are we?
A premium fashion lifestyle company that continues to scale worldwide. That is the reason why we are currently looking for a forward-thinking retail lover who will find a great working atmosphere where teams know how to support each other.
The aim of this Head of retail position is to act as the link between the head office (located at 10 min. drive from Brussels center) and retail stores, to ensure operational excellence throughout the network based in Belgium, France & Netherlands.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward-thinking and innovative organization, send us your resume and cover letter : email@example.com
Who are you?
- First, you are a team-player who is able to federate people, to build great relationships with both colleagues and customers. You inspire team members to deliver the highest quality of customer service to the client. You love hiring, coaching and training new members to develop high performing teams. Performance assessment and motivation are your key words to make people grow. You are able to convince people and make decisions.
- Thanks to a first successful experience (min. 5 years) in a Regional / Country Manager position, you know how to ensure the highest standards of retail performance. You know how to implement and optimize retail processes (stock organization, customer services, maintenance and renovations projects).
- You are autonomous in the development and monitoring of your projects. You are a self-driven person who is results and business oriented. Your excellent analysis of situations allows you to identify problems and propose concrete solutions (design or improve process, trainings, action plans.)
- You analyze stats and figures to identify weak areas and find the opportunity for growth and improvement. You are targeted on driving sales performance and are used to manage profit & loss and to control costs & sales margins.
- IT-minded, you provide training and support for till systems, you manage our training tool. You are knowledgeable B-to-C , both on-and off line (omnichannel).
- Positive by nature, you know how to work in multicultural environments. You are fluent in Dutch, French and English. You are highly organized, rigorous in setting up internal procedures and monitoring regulatory obligations. You are proactive and can think strategically as well as execute masterfully. 9 to 5 mentality is not for you.
What we offer
We offer you to join an international & growing company where people and product development are central. You will manage an international scope with the opportunity to get both a strategic & operational role. You will get an attractive salary package with a lucrative variable income and full support to succeed in.