The Lexicon launched in the mid '90s to give structured support and stability to serious runners. These shoes bring back the retro-tech look with the same lightweight mesh upper and textured suede 3-Stripes as the 1994 version. The translucent tube that runs through the eyestay and collar for pressure distribution adds an authentic detail from the archive design.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure; Eyestay collar tube for even pressure distribution across the foot
- Mesh upper with leather overlays
- Textile lining; Rubber outsole; Stabilising Torsion System
- Adiprene cushioning; Moulded EVA midsole
- Soft and lightweight feel
Questions? Get in touch.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @belleroseofficial
- Phone: +32 (0)2 481 53 87