Bellerose is an ever evolving and growing Belgian fashion brand with an international focus, a strong online presence and 20 of its own stores.
Since 1989, Bellerose has been doing things in its own unique way. Inspired by the world around us, rooted in tradition, but always decidedly moving forward. We love working with new talents that reflect the brand personality: dynamic, passionate, versatile, and creative. We believe in giving people room to grow and presenting them with the right challenges so that they can progress together with us, as a brand, and as a team. An open mind and an open heart, with a sense of priority and a healthy autonomy will get you a long way already.
Bellerose is looking for a fulltime Visual Merchandiser (m/w/x) for our stores in Paris.
Rersponsibilities and function:
Under the responsibility of the VM Manager, design the layout of the products in the windows and in the stores to best represent the brand and optimize sales
- Present the window and display areas according to the VM Manager's indications and guidelines, following the brand's standards and DNA
- Provide customers with an attractive, memorable and loyal experience
- Train store personnel on the visual presentation standards of the products
- Regularly renew product set-up based on deliveries and merchandise arrivals
- Monitor sales KPI's and implement actions necessary to achieve sales objectives
- Act in accordance with the brand's culture, products, image and target market
You have a minimum of 2 years experience in the field of Visual Merchandising, creative, autonomous, organized and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of visual merchandising techniques (product placement and dressing of instore and window mannequins)
- Sense of style and fashion
- Strong communication skills
- People skills
- Good stress management
- Ability to work within a team
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility
- Strong ability to adapt
- High attention to detail
- Rigor and excellent organizational skills (in terms of space and time)
- Respect for deadlines
- Sense of priorities
- Reactivity and flexibility
- Ability to report on the work done to the VM manager
- Ability to speak French + English and Dutch is welcome