SENIOR DATA ANALYST
Despite the recent disruptions caused by the Covid crisis, Bellerose company has been able to maintain its course. One of the key factors in this achievement was the maturity of our digital environment.
However, the acceleration of digital sales was stronger than expected and we now face the challenge of reviewing our operational reporting to better understand our clients, follow closely stock and sales of each channels and take appropriate decisions.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Senior data analyst to collect, analyze and interpret data from our different tools and develop business solutions.
This position is located at 20 min. drive from the center of Brussels, in our Headquarters. You’ll be joining our Merchandise Planning team and will work closely with our Marketing team.
Role and responsibilities :
- Gather, analyze, control and summarize data coming from systems & distribution channels (Digital, Supply Chain, Wholesales, Retail, Customer Care);
- Understand how they relate to the organization and compare their evolution with former periods;
- Build and present descriptive structured dashboards with results, analyzes and strategical recommendations to different assemblies
- Create a predictive model based on different scenarios to determine optimal strategies regarding Marketing initiatives, accurate predictions of the flows of supply vs demand, etc.;
- Analyze & compare trends from our competitors;
- Proactively determine continuous improvement opportunities to increase predictability and needed actions.
- Focus will be made on our client database understanding to pave the way for advanced CRM
- Bachelor in (Computer-) engineering or experience (+ 5 years) in a similar position. Experience within a fashion industry or at least distribution sector is a “must have”.
- Expert in statistical analysis and Database management.
- Previous experience in predictive analytics process, used to make some recommendations based on analyzes.
- Ability to extract data from different outputs in order to create consolidated reports for different audiences.
- Team player and excellent communication skills : the senior data analyst will interact with many different persons.
- Required knowledge + experience in leveraging reporting and data mining software or programming languages (ex.Python)
- Respect of deadlines
- Bilingual FR/EN or NL/EN
Want to join our company? Let it us know in your cover letter and send it us with a complete resume at email@example.com.