We do not only design premium clothing for the whole family. Our aim is to influence the lifestyle of individuals, without dictating their choices.
Born from a passion for authentic, our products reflect the style and requirements of those who are cosmopolitan, urban and informal. We sold our first line of men's shirts in the summer of 1989. Since then we have been inspired by countless references, which we absorb into our world.
Creating a store is like building a new home. We want the space to be comfortable and functional, as well as reflecting our own tastes and aesthetics. Each store is individual, even though there are features they all share creating this particular Bellerose experience.
Authenticity is core to all 16 flagship Bellerose stores and its 600 multi brand customers across Europe, Japan and the United States. Merging architectural genius with respect and preservation of the space: the stores are designed with wood, ambient sound, olfactory, cosy, raw and wide spaces. It is something rough and rock ‘n roll, real and sought out.
Working at Bellerose offers you an exciting yet rigorous and precise world where every detail counts. Join us and share our value: authenticity, sharing, respect for individuality, simplicity, proactivity and creativity.As part of our development, we are looking for a new talent in our Buying of Invited Brands department. Next to its inhouse collection, Bellerose is offering every season a wide curated selection of Invited brands to complete its assortment. Think about sneakers, shoes, jewelry from selected brands worldwide. The responsibilities of the Junior Buyer Invited Brands will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for its own product category and support for the Buying Manager in buying process of Invited brands.
- Managing brand and product portfolio from A to Z: pre analysis, brand selection & product assortment, approaching brands, budget management, margin surveillance.
- Being part of profitability/cost optimization of Invited brands through negotiation (commercial conditions, brand portfolio, margin improvement & discount strategy, credit note deals).
- Manager Open to Buy: in season analysis and continuous browsing for swap/reorder opportunities (surveillance of B2B platforms of the Invited brands).
- Within category responsible for product assortment and allocation per store, stock balancing, recognizing heterogeneous needs of each Bellerose store and their respective cities.
- In close collaboration with the marketing strategy when looking for new partnerships, business driven collabs, traffic creating brands, ….
- Responsible for own buying administration (prepare order templates, collecting and structuring all information, article input in ERP system, preparation lookbook guide for each collection).
- Invoicing and order confirmation administration, managing the flux of payments in collaboration with accounting.
- Daily communication with warehouse and suppliers regarding deliveries: follow up, analysis and optimization and structurization of claims, end of season returns management.
- You communicate all the time: both internal (HQ other departments + store network) as external (suppliers, logistics and warehouse).
- Being part of improvement & structurization of processes in transport, incoterms and compliances and other initiatives/projects for approving the business or our daily activities.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Junior Buyer Invited Brands, you hold a Master in a commercial, marketing communication or Business Management study and/or have at least 1-2 year(s) of experience in a similar position or in Retail management, Logistics, Buying/Procurement or Marketing.
- You are commercial minded, a real multitasker and good in planning and self-organisation.
- You have analytical and economical insights, but you are also creative and an autonomous decisionmaker.
- You have a high interest and knowledge of (Fashion) Retail.
- Experience and knowhow in Logistics, transport, incoterms and import customs.
- You have a basic knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and administrative ERP systems (for Retail).
- You have a high degree of initiative; assertiveness and you love to communicate and work as part of a team.
- You are result-oriented and have a helicopter view with good problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills are needed in English, French is important within the job and company, knowledge in Dutch is an added value.
- You will have to travel for work 2 to 4 times per month and a bit more frequently during the months of December, January, August and September, mostly in Brussels, Antwerp, Paris and Amsterdam.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
- Flat hierarchies and short communication processes.
- Flexibility and autonomy: homework and flexible working hours.
- The possibility to give input and develop yourself in our company.
- Competitive salary package based on your experience.
- Activities in the office: yoga, pilates
You recognize yourself in this profile and want to join a dynamic and passionate team in a growing company? Send your resume as well as a cover letter.