Bellerose is an ever-evolving and growing Belgian fashion brand with an international focus, strong online presence, and 24 owned & operated stores.
Since 1989, Bellerose has been doing things in our own unique way. Inspired by the world around us, rooted in tradition, but always decidedly moving forward. We love working with new talents that reflect the brand personality: dynamic, passionate, versatile, and creative. We believe in giving people room to grow, and presenting them with the right challenges so that they can progress together with us, as a brand, and as a team. An open mind and an open heart, with a sense of priority and a healthy autonomy will get you a long way already.
5-6 month minimum
What we offer:
- Guidance and support to make this internship a great learning experience.
- Responsibility in your internship: Next to the day-to-day tasks, you will work on projects that have a real business impact.
- A creative and open-minded work environment.
- Analyzing and understanding the differences between our Key Markets (Belgium, France, The Netherlands).
- Testing and analyzing the accuracy of different forecast models for our own production.
- Support for the merchandising team in their day-to-day tasks.
- Collecting & analyzing sales data and transforming it into useful reports for different departments (sales, design …).
- You must be enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student from a University, Business School or equivalent during the entire internship.
- You are available for 5/6 months, full-time, preferably starting from May/June.
- You are fluent in English. French or Dutch is a plus.
- You are analytical, proactive, and motivated to learn.
- You are a team player, and you can work with a diversity of people and teams.
- You are familiar with MS office tools, in particular Excel.