Bellerose is an ever-evolving and growing Belgian fashion brand with an international focus, strong online presence, and 24 owned stores.
Since 1989, Bellerose has been doing things in our own unique way. Inspired by the world around us, rooted in tradition, but always decidedly moving forward. We love working with new talents that reflect the brand personality: dynamic, passionate, versatile, and creative. We believe in giving people room to grow, and presenting them with the right challenges so that they can progress together with us, as a brand, and as a team. An open mind and an open heart, with a sense of priority and a healthy autonomy will get you a long way already.
We are currently looking for a new talent to join our E-Commerce Department full time for a period of 6 months (December 2023-may 2024).
Type of contract: 6 months (december 2023- may 2024)
Occupation: full time.
- Deliver and implement strategies and the market’s activity plan defined by the eCommerce/IT & Marketing departments to drive operations of the E-Commerce B2C channels (Website & Mobile) for the website bellerose.be
- Support eCommerce campaign operations (set-up, test and activate) including support of seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content to achieve commercial objectives, ensuring a consistent, contextual & relevant customer journey across all eCommerce platforms (including desktop and mobile)
- Ensure an agile, bug free user experience on the website following the Customer Brand guidelines.
- Support incident management for any major issue affecting conversion rate.
- Implement the SEO optimizations strategy on the website: Keyword research, implementation of the SEO recommendations, monthly analysis and improvement measure,…
- Work in a day-to-day basis with the eCommerce/IT team and closely in collaboration with the Marketing, CRM, CCS (Call Centre) and logistic teams to updated content, …
- Support the second-hand website : website optimization.
- Analyse the traffic and sales evolution in Google analytics and in our own BI tool, propose ways to improve the conversion rate.
- Digital native
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business.
- Relevant degree with strong Web knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of CMS platform(s) is mandatory (to know Shopify Plus is a plus).
- Motivated to follow through on multiple on-going projects to completion while maintaining attention to detail.
- Accuracy, reliability & vigilant attention to detail.
- At ease with IT Technologies & architecture
- Proven track record in delivering end to end user experiences in a digital context
- Strong organizational skills
- Project oriented and Innovation minded
- Fluent in English and French is mandatory, Dutch is a plus.
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Must love fashion and have knowledge of the industry
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
- Flat hierarchies and short communication processes.
- Flexibility and autonomy: homework and flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary package based on your experience.
- Extra benefits: meal vouchers, participation in transport costs
- Activities in the office: Yoga classes, organized lunches, …
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and want to join a dynamic and passionate team in a growing company? Then apply here =>