Do you have an issue in your checkout ? Click here.
Bellerose is an ever-evolving and growing Belgian fashion brand with an international focus, strong online presence, and 24 owned stores.
Since 1989, Bellerose has been doing things in our own unique way. Inspired by the world around us, rooted in tradition, but always decidedly moving forward. We love working with new talents that reflect the brand personality: dynamic, passionate, versatile, and creative. We believe in giving people room to grow, and presenting them with the right challenges so that they can progress together with us, as a brand, and as a team. An open mind and an open heart, with a sense of priority and a healthy autonomy will get you a long way already.
We are looking for a talent in Digital Marketing for our Kidswear collections. Your function will be to ensure the conceptual and creative part as well as the operational monitoring of projects in connection with Bellerose's communication strategy. You report directly to the brand director.
Main activities :
- Strategy implementation
- Design of digital communication elements and briefs to the Image & Production team
- Content creation for all platforms
- Launch of the brand's new lines
- Competitive analysis
- Organic social media strategy
- Campaign management, monitoring, and analysis
- Management of various operations with a view to acquisition & reactivation (sponsorship, pushes, commercial operations ...)
- Development of marketing tools: unboxing, gifting, contests ...
- Development of the brand's “Durability & good fabrics” communication
- Development of the retention strategy and the Bellerose community
- Weekly reportings
- Participation in the management of the EU desktop and mobile e-commerce site
- Participation in the media strategy with the media team
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position in an agency or for an affordable luxury or luxury fashion brand
- You're perfectly bilingual EN / FR (NL is a plus)
- You're creative and an entrepreneur
- You have excellent knowledge of digital marketing and DNVB strategies
- You're passionate about the international affordable luxury and luxury fashion market
- You're flexible about your working hours and know how to adapt to the highlights of the season and collection / collab / capsule launches ...