Bellerose is an ever-evolving and growing Belgian fashion brand with an international focus, strong online presence, and 24 owned & operated stores.
Since 1989, Bellerose has been doing things in our own unique way. Inspired by the world around us, rooted in tradition, but always decidedly moving forward. We love working with new talents that reflect the brand personality: dynamic, passionate, versatile, and creative. We believe in giving people room to grow, and presenting them with the right challenges so that they can progress together with us, as a brand, and as a team. An open mind and an open heart, with a sense of priority and a healthy autonomy will get you a long way already.
We are looking for a talent in Digital Marketing for our Kids collections. Your function will be to ensure the conceptual and creative part as well as the operational monitoring of projects in connection with Bellerose's communication strategy.
Main activities :
- Online communication:
- Strategy implementation (website, social networks, newsletters ...)
- Design of digital communication elements and briefs to the Image & Production team
- Creation of editorial content
- Launch of the brand's new lines
- Competitive analysis
- Campaign management, monitoring, and analysis
- Management of various operations with a view to acquisition & reactivation (sponsorship, pushes, commercial operations ...)
- Development of marketing tools: unboxing, gifting, contests ...
- Development of the brand's “Durability & good fabrics” communication
- Development of the retention strategy and the Bellerose community
- Participation in the management of the EU desktop and mobile e-commerce site
- E-merchandising, catalog management, content creation and integration, collection launches
-You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position (Kids) in an agency or for an affordable luxury or luxury fashion brand
-You're perfectly bilingual EN / FR or EN/NL
-You have at least a Bachelor in marketing, communication, or any other equivalent training / business school degree
-You're creative and an entrepreneur
-You have excellent knowledge of digital marketing and DNVB strategies
-You're a team player and know how to communicate your ideas both in writing and verbally
-You're passionate about the international affordable luxury and luxury fashion market
-You're flexible about your working hours and know how to adapt to the highlights of the season and collection / collab / capsule launches ...