We are looking for a talented and detail-oriented Marketing Specialist to partner with our marketing team and lead content creation for Bellerose’s menswear collections.
You’ll be joining a team of 4 creative individuals to establish a consistent brand image through different platforms while respecting our goals and targets.
Creativity is an integral part of the job and we will focus on profiles with a problem-solving and think out of the box mentality all the while maintaining a strong focus on the brand’s business goals.
Want to join our team? Let it us know in your cover letter : explain us how you define our brand’s positioning and who you think are our main competitors. Send it us with a complete resume at email@example.com.
Role and responsibilities:
• Lead and manage digital marketing content (timeline, team briefings, budgets...)
• Create content for the online magazine
• Manage growth by acquisition & retention
• Update website on a regular basis
• Manage social media: Instagram, Facebook… (updates, posts, stories, calendar…)
• Manage media & influencer partnerships
• Contribute to our growth strategy and our global marketing strategy
• Contribute to our sustainable strategy
• Oversee curated brands while keeping an eye on stocks and sales
• Collaborate with our women and kids’ teams and create a constructive relation
• You have a bachelor in marketing and communication or similar experience (+ 5 years) in a fashion industry
• Creative with a focus on targets
• Bilingual FR/EN
• Team player. You know how to manage a team especially when it comes to content creation
• Stress resistant. 9 to 5 mentality is not for you
• Respect deadlines
• A previous experience in retail is appreciated
• You’ll be working from our head office (10 min. drive from Brussels)
• Some of your work will involve traveling
• Competitive salary package and benefits
• You’ll be joining a team of dynamic marketing experts