Bellerose is an ever-evolving and growing Belgian fashion brand with an international focus, strong online presence, and 24 owned & operated stores.
Since 1989, Bellerose has been doing things in our own unique way. Inspired by the world around us, rooted in tradition, but always decidedly moving forward. We love working with new talents that reflect the brand personality: dynamic, passionate, versatile, and creative. We believe in giving people room to grow, and presenting them with the right challenges so that they can progress together with us, as a brand, and as a team. An open mind and an open heart, with a sense of priority and a healthy autonomy will get you a long way already.
- In & out collection management
- In & out non-Bellerose collection management
- Communicate with marketing on the status of the collections.
- Managing the B2B photoshoots (New Black)
- Support the B2C photoshoots
- Support for Edito shoots.
- Support for B2B lookbook shoots.
- Reinforcement for events.
- Management and organization of the Bellerose Studio
- Repositioning of collections after shooting.
- Management of the workspace
- Management of shooting material
- Space management during the change of the collection.
- Managing the invoice files.
- Sending e-mails: transport, food, shoots, ...
- You speak English (fluent), French (fluent) and Dutch (good).
- Flexible: working in weekends and evenings is not an issue.
- Extremely willing and resilient.
- You're communicative, spoken and written.
- You are an easygoing, but professional person.
- You have experience in the world of fashion.
- You're passionate about the international affordable luxury and luxury fashion market