Bellerose is an ever-evolving and growing Belgian fashion brand with an international focus, strong online presence, and 24 owned & operated stores.
Since 1989, Bellerose has been doing things in our own unique way. Inspired by the world around us, rooted in tradition, but always decidedly moving forward. We love working with new talents that reflect the brand personality: dynamic, passionate, versatile, and creative. We believe in giving people room to grow, and presenting them with the right challenges so that they can progress together with us, as a brand, and as a team. An open mind and an open heart, with a sense of priority and a healthy autonomy will get you a long way already.
We are looking for a community manager. Your function will be to manage the social media platforms, influencers and represent Bellerose at various events. We are looking for someone who loves social media and has a natural instinct to use all the social media channels.
Main activities :
- Manage social media platforms:
- Implement the social media strategy
- Manage the presence of Bellerose on social networks (Instagram (80%), Facebook, Tiktok, Pinterest, LinkedIn,…)
- Manage the Bellerose online magazine.
- Moderate questions on social media.
- Research trends that are leading to high engagement on social media channels
- Competitive analysis
- Attend events:
- Be the face of the company at various events. (events with customers, brands, influencers,…)
- Gatekeeping of brand identity and Tone of Voice
- Manage the influencers:
- Build strong relationships with Bellerose Ambassadors.
- Follow-up of the influencers
- Identification of relevant influencers/collaborations for our brand.
-You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
-You're fluent in English, written and spoken. (French or Dutch is a plus!)
-You have at least a Bachelor in marketing, communication, or any other equivalent degree
-You have excellent communication skills and are an outgoing person.
-You have a profound knowledge of social media platforms
-You're a team player
-You're passionate about the international affordable luxury and luxury fashion market
-You're flexible about your working hours and know how to adapt to the highlights of the season and collection / collab / capsule launches ...