Bellerose is an ever-evolving and growing Belgian fashion brand with an international focus, strong online presence, and 24 owned & operated stores.
Since 1989, Bellerose has been doing things in our own unique way. Inspired by the world around us, rooted in tradition, but always decidedly moving forward. We love working with new talents that reflect the brand personality: dynamic, passionate, versatile, and creative. We believe in giving people room to grow, and presenting them with the right challenges so that they can progress together with us, as a brand, and as a team. An open mind and an open heart, with a sense of priority and a healthy autonomy will get you a long way already.
5-6 month minimum
This is a paid traineeship with room for growth
- Support the SOCIAL MEDIA team in their day-to-day tasks
- Participation in the organization of communications: publications, partner activations, content creation, etc.
- Follow-up of the on-going media planning by ensuring the interface with creative, copywriter and marketing team
- Participation in the production of photoshoot
- Support on brand activations and special projects
- Analysis and Research
- You must be enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student from a University, Business School or equivalent during the entire traineeship.
- You are available ideally for 6 months
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are creative and proactive. You have a sense of autonomy, a spirit of initiative, good relational and commercial sense. Rigor and organization are essential.
- You are a team player, and you can work with a diversity of people and teams.
- You are familiar with META tools. Basic graphic design skills are a plus.