- Upper in B-mesh: made from recylced plastic bottles
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of EVA, recycled EVA and wild rubber
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.